Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Guidelines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Application Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Application Guidelines   Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:26 pm

In order to become a member of Prophecy, we'd gladly appreciate it if you took a few minutes to read and answer the following questions in a separate thread.
Fill out the application as truthfully as possible, please and thank you.

1. Why is Prophecy for you?

2. Have there been any disputes between you and a Prophecy member that you would like to inform us of beforehand?

3. How often do you play and in what timezone?

4. Have you read and understood the guild rules?

5. What guild(s) have you been a member of prior to applying for a membership in Prophecy? Please inform us of the reason as to why you are no longer in those guilds.

6. Do you have access to TeamSpeak? If not, are you able to use/download it?

7. Please list your toons.

Thank you for your time. We'll be in touch!

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://prophecyunity.darkbb.com
Trueshot

PostSubject: App   Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:37 pm

1.Why is Prophecy for you?

I love to play Shaiya everyone in the guild that i have grouped with are nice people and i like to help people.

2.Have there been any disputes between you and a Prophecy member that you would like to inform us of beforehand?
No

3.How often do you play and in what timezone?

3 to 5 hours and Central

4.Have you read and understood the guild rules?

yes

5.What guild(s) have you been a member of prior to applying for a membership in Prophecy? Please inform us of the reason as to why you are no longer in those guilds.

none on this sever

6.Please list your toons.

Trueshot-53 Hunter
Warbart-16 warrior
Loca-22 sin
Calypos-16 orc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
legendar

PostSubject: accept guld   Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:22 am

I can not help because I am orakle

2. Have there been any disputes between you and a Prophecy member that you would like to inform us of beforehand?
I was nowhere in the guild

every day play

read the rules and I agree with them

5. What guild(s) have you been a member of prior to applying for a membership in Prophecy? Please inform us of the reason as to why you are no longer in those guilds.

I was in the guild until now

I do not have TeamSpeak but will download it

Back to top Go down
Frank

PostSubject: Re: Application Guidelines   Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:15 am

Why is Prophecy for you ?

Prophecy is for me , because i like it how the members play together and i would gladly help and game with you guys

disputes so I never had with a member

i play often at evening oder morning

yes i have read and accept

i was in the Guild Alt F4 but it was a little bit too short

I have team Speak installed

FrankTheTank 59Ger Guard
Weeman 57ger Hunter
Back to top Go down
Crank

PostSubject: Re: Application Guidelines   Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:32 am

Because its an activ and very good guild, where the most players are offen on. And when one player from this guild saw, that i had a problem they helped.

No

most in the evening 3-5 hours. (germany)

of course Wink

Alt F4, but the most player were inactive and i was offen the own, who was on

i have it (TS3)

CrankTank ( in a few minutes lvl 60, guard )
Wayne ( lvl 58 Hunter)

Back to top Go down
Sub

Sub

PostSubject: Re: Application Guidelines   Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:00 am

some friends say'd is a good an active guild

nop i just start playing on this server :p

i play almost all days (portugal)

yep and agree

none i was guildless

nop but i can try it

Sub.Hunter lvl 60
Back to top Go down
olyshop2

PostSubject: add me pls   Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:51 am

60 warr Evil-Mafia and 57 guard GAME-OVER ty for add
Back to top Go down
olyshop2

PostSubject: add me pls   Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:58 am

Why is Prophecy for you?

Ithink is a good guild many active players.

Have there been any disputes between you and a Prophecy member that you would like to inform us of beforehand?
no

How often do you play and in what timezone? Europe

Have you read and understood the guild rules?
yes sure

What guild(s) have you been a member of prior to applying for a membership in Prophecy? Please inform us of the reason as to why you are no longer in those guilds.
im was in ALT F4 but wrong guild for me German guild

Do you have access to TeamSpeak? If not, are you able to use/download it?
ok i will

Please list your toons.

WARR 60 Evil-Mafia
GUARD 57 GAME_OVER
Back to top Go down
abcd

PostSubject: Application   Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Why is Prophecy for you?

Prophecy seems to be the most active guild in 1-60, my preferred zone. Being a part of Prophecy would let me get to know the other people in the zone.

Have there been any disputes between you and a Prophecy member that you would like to inform us of beforehand?

no

How often do you play and in what timezone?

GMT +2 (Europe, Norway.)

I play anything from a couple of hours to 8+ hours a day.

Depending on how EP5 turns out on OS I might be moving here permanently.

Have you read and understood the guild rules?

Yes.

What guild(s) have you been a member of prior to applying for a membership in Prophecy? Please inform us of the reason as to why you are no longer in those guilds.

None.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak? If not, are you able to use/download it?

I'll download it.

Please list your toons.

TerraNova (60 pagan.)
Back to top Go down
Niight

PostSubject: Re: Application Guidelines   Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:05 am

Is A Good PVP Guild, Which has many active players and i know some players CrankTank and
FrankTheTank

NO

Everday i play 6 hours and the timezone is Germany

Yes

ALT F4

TS 3

Warrior 58+ (Niight_Runner)
Back to top Go down
Spunky12

PostSubject: Application   Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:22 pm

In order to become a member of Prophecy, we'd gladly appreciate it if you took a few minutes to read and answer the following questions in a separate thread.
Fill out the application as truthfully as possible, please and thank you.

Why is Prophecy for you?
Bc its a guild who follows the excellent guidlines of a safe and secure environment for a person to have fun and enjoy all the benefits of all the events being a shaiya unity player

Have there been any disputes between you and a Prophecy member that you would like to inform us of beforehand? None that i know of.

How often do you play and in what timezone? I play as often as possible around 12 hours a day and its an hour ahead of central.

Have you read and understood the guild rules? Yes very thoroughly.

What guild(s) have you been a member of prior to applying for a membership in Prophecy? Please inform us of the reason as to why you are no longer in those guilds. None. This is my first on this server.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak? If not, are you able to use/download it? Yes i have it. TS3

Please list your toons.

ASackOfNutss lvl 49 war
ASackoFNuts Lvl 58 hunter

Thank you for your time. We'll be in touch!
Back to top Go down
D.s.Nutz

PostSubject: hi all im back =P   Application Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:52 am

1.Why is Prophecy for you?

prophecy is for me because i like all the exciting things i did with them on previous shiaya games, their just like a a big family to me. although i took a long brake from shiaya lol

2.Have there been any disputes between you and a Prophecy member that you would like to inform us of beforehand?

nope never did

3.How often do you play and in what timezone?

4-6 Eastern ( New york)

4.Have you read and understood the guild rules?

yess

5.What guild(s) have you been a member of prior to applying for a membership in Prophecy? Please inform us of the reason as to why you are no longer in those guilds.

none

6.Do you have access to TeamSpeak? If not, are you able to use/download it?

not any more but i will download it once i download shiaya unity and join prophecy

7.Please list your toons.

dont have any >_< just yet didnt dowload game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Guidelines   Application Guidelines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Guidelines
Page 1 of 1